A No-Nonsense Way to Manage Your Money
At The Federal Savings Bank, we do our best not to over complicate your banking. That's why we offer two checking accounts: Value Checking and Interest Checking
Value Checking Features:
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- No monthly service charge
- Non-interest bearing
Interest Checking Features:
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Interest bearing account with varying rates
- Monthly service charge waived with minimum average daily balance of $1,000
Always Convenient. Always Free
With more than 43,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationally and 55,000 globally through the AllPoint Network, you have the convenience of accessing your accounts virtually anywhere and at any time. We want to make it as convenient and simple as possible for you to bank with The Federal Savings Bank. With that in mind, both checking accounts include free:
- Check imaging
- Visa debit/check card
- Online banking and bill pay
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) are variable and may change after you open the account.
- Interest will be compounded and credited monthly and is earned on the daily balance method.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, (e.g. checks).
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rates on your account at any time.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The APY disclosed on the deposit rate sheet is based upon a balance of $100.
- We have the right to require seven (7) days prior written notice from you of your intent to withdraw any funds from your account.