Senior Vice President
Make sure you have all the proper documents.View Checklist
- Last 2 years W-2’s and 1040’s including all schedules
- If self-employed: Last two years’ corporate tax returns and year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Past 30 days computerized pay stubs, to include year-to-date earnings
- 2 months current bank and asset account statements including all pages (no screen prints)
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Purchase Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Cancelled Earnest Money Check
- Listing Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Selling Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Seller’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Buyer’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Condominium declarations, bylaws, and budgets
- Copy of gift check and signed gift letter
If you own additional real estate, please provide the following documentation for each property
- Copy of current mortgage statements
- Copy of tax bills
- Copy of leases
- Copy of homeowners insurance bills or Agent contact information
Following college Camilo worked in Sales for a Fortune 500 company but in 2004 decided to look for a different trade where he would have a larger impact on his community. That’s when he discovered the mortgage industry and fell in love with the interaction with clients while helping them achieve the important milestone in their lives that is homeownership. As his clientele grew, Camilo expanded his products beyond traditional home mortgages and became proficient with complex commercial, SBA and portfolio mortgage products. He continues to grow his business utilizing the wide variety of mortgage programs available at The Federal Savings Bank, while also expanding his team of Mortgage Bankers that are looking for a rewarding career. Camilo brings valuable industry expertise and leadership to The Federal Savings Bank, where he is an integral part of the growth strategy for the foreseeable future.
Camilo lives with his loving wife, Dr. Elif Yucebay, in Chicago, IL. When he is not working on improving all aspects of his mortgage business Camilo is focused on Real Estate investments. He also enjoys traveling to wine regions and snowboarding destinations.
Why The Federal Savings Bank
Our goal is to develop customer relationships that are measured in terms of decades … not weeks or months, or even years.Learn More
The Perfect Mortgage Experience
Our dedicated bankers will walk you through the process from start to finish, guiding you to the perfect mortgage experience.Learn More
Latest News & Updates
2/4/2016 5:44:56 PM
The number of years covered by the average appliance warranty has decreased, and that can mean you'll be replacing your new washing machine or dishwasher sooner than you planned for.
2/3/2016 5:28:51 PM
Be aware of the dangers of fire and how to protect yourself, your family and your property.
1/29/2016 5:18:06 PM
If you made the resolution to downsize in 2016, there are some key reasons to stick to your plan.
1/27/2016 5:14:11 PM
Thinking about making the leap from renter to first-time home owner this year? It's time to start budgeting for your down payment.