Following college Camilo worked in Sales for a Fortune 500 company but in 2004 decided to look for a different trade where he would have a larger impact on his community. That’s when he discovered the mortgage industry and fell in love with the interaction with clients while helping them achieve the important milestone in their lives that is homeownership. As his clientele grew, Camilo expanded his products beyond traditional home mortgages and became proficient with complex commercial, SBA and portfolio mortgage products. He continues to grow his business utilizing the wide variety of mortgage programs available at The Federal Savings Bank, while also expanding his team of Mortgage Bankers that are looking for a rewarding career. Camilo brings valuable industry expertise and leadership to The Federal Savings Bank, where he is an integral part of the growth strategy for the foreseeable future.
Camilo lives with his loving wife, Dr. Elif Yucebay, in Chicago, IL. When he is not working on improving all aspects of his mortgage business Camilo is focused on Real Estate investments. He also enjoys traveling to wine regions and snowboarding destinations.
Apply For a Home Loan
Make sure you have all the proper documents.
- Last 2 years W-2’s and 1040’s including all schedules
- If self-employed: Last two years’ corporate tax returns and year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Past 30 days computerized pay stubs, to include year-to-date earnings
- 2 months current bank and asset account statements including all pages (no screen prints)
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Purchase Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Cancelled Earnest Money Check
- Listing Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Selling Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Seller’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Buyer’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Condominium declarations, bylaws, and budgets
- Copy of gift check and signed gift letter
If you own additional real estate, please provide the following documentation for each property
- Copy of current mortgage statements
- Copy of tax bills
- Copy of leases
- Copy of homeowners insurance bills or Agent contact information
Why The Federal Savings Bank
Our goal is to develop customer relationships that are measured in terms of decades … not weeks or months, or even years.Learn More
The Perfect Mortgage Experience
Our dedicated bankers will walk you through the process from start to finish, guiding you to the perfect mortgage experience.Learn More
Latest News & Updates
3/10/2014 4:06:17 PM
Your credit score can mean several different things throughout your life.
3/7/2014 5:11:32 PM
According to ADP's National Employment Report, hiring in February was modest compared to expectations.
3/6/2014 3:25:15 PM
Several years after the financial crisis, the economy appears to have turned around.
3/5/2014 4:01:08 PM
According to the latest report from the Mortgage Banker's Association, mortgage applications picked up during the week ending Feb. 28.