The heart of The Federal Savings Bank is the incredible team that works to meet our customers’ mortgage and banking needs every day. Our operational and sales team is critical to our work, therefore, we always are recruiting for exceptional and dedicated individuals to join the Bank as we continuously grow and experience more successes . If you are interested in joining The Federal Savings Bank, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for a list of current job openings.
What makes working at the Bank so great? We truly work as a team, following a dedicated mission and vision to guide customers on their journey to home ownership through residential lending. We’ve built a culture of dedicated and caring team members that takes pride in the company’s success and exciting future. We don’t stop until our job is done – and done right.
The Federal Savings Bank is owned and operated by U.S. military veterans, and many of our bankers are veterans as well. We pride ourselves on hiring other fellow veterans as a way to support our military service members and offer employment opportunities to the men and women who have protected our country through the years.
At the Bank, we believe that one of the most important tools to developing existing and new talent is to invest in ongoing training. Our training department has grown dramatically in the last year, and we’ve developed trainings by listening to team member needs, and customizing trainings and materials for the Bank. Training examples include a New Hire Orientation, and Mortgage Operations Development Program (with 101, 202 and 303-level courses). For more seasoned bankers, we offer refresher courses that provide important industry and procedural updates. Since TFSB works with many veterans, bankers also can elect to earn a VA Banker Certification that enhances their knowledge of VA financing and other opportunities for veterans. The training opportunities at the Bank continue to grow by the day.
Awards and Recognition:
In recent years, the Bank's exceptional work has earned recognition among:
- The Federal Savings Bank was one of 12 mortgage lenders from throughout the United States to be inducted into the 2015 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame. At the induction ceremony, TFSB was recognized as one of three inductees in the Exceptional Achievement in Business Growth category.
- Wells Fargo has presented The Federal Savings Bank with its annual Lender Quality Award, recognizing the Bank as one of its top 2014 quality lenders. The Bank earned the award, which is given to less than 2 percent of Wells Fargoâ’s lenders, due to the considerable volume we delivered and more specifically, the award is based on performance.
- American Banker has named The Federal Savings Bank as the top performer among all public and private banks under $2 billion of assets from 2012-2015
We could go on and on about why it’s so great to work at The Federal Savings Bank, but here’s a quick snapshot of additional reasons why the Bank is a great place to work:
- Competitive benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Continued education reimbursement
- Use of the latest mortgage technology