Summer relocated to Scottsdale AZ 8 years ago seeking to further her career in a warmer climate after graduating from Ball State University with a social science degree. Summer joined the Federal Savings Bank because she believed in their mission and saw an opportunity to offer great lending products with exceptional pricing and provide a better customer experience for her clients. She treats every customer like she would expect to be treated if she were making a major investment like buying a home or refinancing a home.
The core of Summer’s character in both her professional and personal life is a positive attitude. She is a strong communicator, team player and value quality work. Her diverse background serves as a strong influence in her ability to work with a wide variety of individuals and sometimes in complex situations. In Summer’s spare time she enjoys working out, dancing and taking care of her beautiful Shih Tzu Lexi, who is definitely one of kind!
Apply For a Home Loan
Make sure you have all the proper documents.
- Last 2 years W-2’s and 1040’s including all schedules
- If self-employed: Last two years’ corporate tax returns and year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Past 30 days computerized pay stubs, to include year-to-date earnings
- 2 months current bank and asset account statements including all pages (no screen prints)
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Purchase Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Cancelled Earnest Money Check
- Listing Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Selling Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Seller’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Buyer’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Condominium declarations, bylaws, and budgets
- Copy of gift check and signed gift letter
If you own additional real estate, please provide the following documentation for each property
- Copy of current mortgage statements
- Copy of tax bills
- Copy of leases
- Copy of homeowners insurance bills or Agent contact information
Customer TestimonialsHello Ms. Summer, I want you to know that I am and I was extremely happy with your service. You placed me at ease right from the beginning. I was very skeptical of the loan and I was concerned that things would not turn out right but your assuring voice and demeanor stilled my fear. I thank you for the patient way that you explained things to me by breaking down what I felt were at times complex issues into individual understandable parts. Your text messages always came at the right time and were very encouraging. Thank you. There are many who work in jobs where they deal with people but they have no bedside manner; you are not that type of person. You have the unique ability to place a person at ease and then make them feel like you are their sister. I wanted my loan to approved because I needed the money but also because I viewed the loan as being indicative of your ability. Thank you for your help, for your calmness and for making me feel like I was the most important client you have ever had. God bless you.
- TerryIt's all done now, so you're probably wondering why am I still emailing you. Well it's simply I want you to feel as good as I do.
I'm no amateur in the world of mortgage refinancing. I must say this one was different with positives and negatives.
Summer you helped me get through this process with a great attitude and a lot of patience, thank you. I found it nearly impossible to try and pull equity during a refinancing venture. Again you guided me all the way and all that was promised came to be. The first bank met my expectations and the first agent to never utter those dreaded words, "We just can't do that" take a bow.
I don't know a lot about your work position, but if I was to place you somewhere my vote is a supervisor, so others can see how it is supposed to work. You're the best Summer Long
- JeffI must say that you did an awesome job and Devone and I appreciate your services.
- Celestine B.Thank You for all the help you provided in refinancing our home not only to get a lower payment but to also have some repairs completed. The service you provided was nothing less than professional and timely, all questions and request that we has were answered with little to no delay in the loan process. The compassion that was shown and the friendliness in your service was top notch and irreproachable. I would highly recommend you and your bank to anyone that I know looking for a home loan. Thank you again for taking care of our home loans needs and our refinance.
- Clay S.I would like to start by saying that the service I received by you was great. In the past I have refinanced and things never went smoothly and I have felt pressured. You made me feel comfortable by not pressuring me into something I was not well informed of. You provided answers to all my questions, and kept me informed on the progress. Summer you showed great communication skills on the phone.
The process went smoothly. The only minor issue was the scheduling of the notaries. Will I use you again or recommend you to others? Yes, you help me make the right decision in refinancing saving me money.
Again, I would like to thank you for your assistance in helping me and my family. I wish you luck in your career.
- Oscar L.
Why The Federal Savings Bank
Our goal is to develop customer relationships that are measured in terms of decades … not weeks or months, or even years.Learn More
The Perfect Mortgage Experience
Our dedicated bankers will walk you through the process from start to finish, guiding you to the perfect mortgage experience.Learn More
Latest News & Updates
4/21/2014 5:56:39 PM
Several years after the housing crisis, the market is still recovering, but appears to be making significant strides.
4/18/2014 5:11:47 PM
First-time home buyers have many options for types of housing - townhomes, condos and detached homes - and there are more choices after deciphering which housing setup is best.
4/17/2014 5:28:48 PM
Have you ever worried that your status as a first-time home buyer or financial situation could bar you from getting a low rate mortgage?
4/16/2014 5:09:30 PM
A recent report from the U.S. Census Bureau showed growth for national housing starts.