Summer relocated to Scottsdale AZ 8 years ago seeking to further her career in a warmer climate after graduating from Ball State University with a social science degree. Summer joined the Federal Savings Bank because she believed in their mission and saw an opportunity to offer great lending products with exceptional pricing and provide a better customer experience for her clients. She treats every customer like she would expect to be treated if she were making a major investment like buying a home or refinancing a home.
The core of Summer’s character in both her professional and personal life is a positive attitude. She is a strong communicator, team player and value quality work. Her diverse background serves as a strong influence in her ability to work with a wide variety of individuals and sometimes in complex situations. In Summer’s spare time she enjoys working out, dancing and taking care of her beautiful Shih Tzu Lexi, who is definitely one of kind!
Apply For a Home Loan
Make sure you have all the proper documents.
- Last 2 years W-2’s and 1040’s including all schedules
- If self-employed: Last two years’ corporate tax returns and year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Past 30 days computerized pay stubs, to include year-to-date earnings
- 2 months current bank and asset account statements including all pages (no screen prints)
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Purchase Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Cancelled Earnest Money Check
- Listing Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Selling Agent: Name and Phone Number
- Seller’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Buyer’s Attorney: Name and Phone Number
- Condominium declarations, bylaws, and budgets
- Copy of gift check and signed gift letter
If you own additional real estate, please provide the following documentation for each property
- Copy of current mortgage statements
- Copy of tax bills
- Copy of leases
- Copy of homeowners insurance bills or Agent contact information
Why The Federal Savings Bank
Our goal is to develop customer relationships that are measured in terms of decades … not weeks or months, or even years.Learn More
The Perfect Mortgage Experience
Our dedicated bankers will walk you through the process from start to finish, guiding you to the perfect mortgage experience.Learn More
Latest News & Updates
3/6/2014 3:25:15 PM
Several years after the financial crisis, the economy appears to have turned around.
3/5/2014 4:01:08 PM
According to the latest report from the Mortgage Banker's Association, mortgage applications picked up during the week ending Feb. 28.
3/4/2014 4:02:10 PM
The housing market in 2013 was marked by rising home prices and low inventory, creating a competitive environment that made it difficult for some buyers to make a new home purchase.
3/3/2014 5:27:03 PM
Several recent reports revealed that the housing market has experienced a significant slowdown during the winter.